Home General Discussion

Northwest Indiana Herf???

MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyobe from the Northwest Indiana/Chicago area around for a herf this weekend? The wife is taking the kids down to see family and my work schedule won't allow me to go with. I will be avail Sat or Sun of this weekend. This would be my first herf and would like to meet some people.

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish. Southeast Indiana. I have not attended one either but would love to
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    mike todd - I am attending sons hockey games Friday, Saturday and Sunday. its an unusually busy weekend. Let's try another weekend. There is a decent lounge in Merrillville. 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jump on the Vherf. You can still meet people.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    have no idea how that works. PM me your cell. possibly you could walk me thru the connectoon process next time you connect. rght now I am listening to Hawks on am radio in car,
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Install Google Hangouts (it is an add-on for Chrome) then click the link

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ckieb7hgken9db3jbcfrif0coo8

People come and go throughout the day, I just check in if I'm home and planning to smoke.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heads up to my BOTL/SOTL in my area. There is a cigar store that is opening a new location/lounge tomorrow and is going to be having an event. Might be a good chance to pick up some deals. PM me for name of lounge.