Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anything but Civil(leE) Sneak Attack

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
Got a message this past weekend from Eric asking how I was and if I had received anything recently. Usually they leave the stuff right at my door but not sure if we got a new person delivering mail but they left something at the mailboxes. Inside was a MoW Anthology Sampler, been looking at these for a looonnnggg time now, and a nice mix of some favorites and ones I haven't had yet. Looks like he had an accomplice as well. Verrrryyyy Innntteerrrresssstttting.

Thanks guys and it was a very nice unexpected surprise. I always try and deflect things to other more deserving targets so things like this catch me off guard. Not necessary but definitely very much appreciated. I apologize as well in the delay in getting this posted and here's the damage...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Eric
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Glad they made it safe,and you are very much deserving of this! 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect landing. I enjoy the MOW anthology it burns great and tastes better. Great hit guys. 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."