Home General Discussion

I miss old Camacho!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
well did a little digging over the last few days and found a bunch of my old Camacho stuff. I had to light one up so I floored it to a lounge and fired one up. So smooth yet bold and yet every new Camacho always leaves me wanting more. Why do companies buy something to let it just die and fizzle out?
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just buy Caldwell hipster releases. 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh didn't even think about that one! Lol but you are right 
    Money can't buy taste
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Just buy Caldwell hipster releases. 
    For the new guys: The Caldwell hipster inventory is rebanded re-marketed old Camacho.
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christian Eiroa sold Camacho to Davidoff, but he has his own line now. CLE's are OK, but the Eiroa cigars are amazing. My buddy just got back from a tour of the Eiroa factory in Honduras and brought a couple back for me. Personally, I like them better than the Camacho's.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I agree Lee.   Not much to like on the new Camacho.
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    i liked the new Camacho but i guess I've never had a old one to compare too, what are the main differences that you guys have noticed?
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I thought the pre embargo I had was pretty good. New corojo was pretty decent