Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Big Bang Theory Trivia Contest

WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
To celebrate my 100th post and getting my third star this week, I decided to do a contest First person who answers the question correctly will receive a nice 5 pack of cigars :#

This contest is open to all Ccom members. 1 answer per account and no cheating (this isn’t too hard if you watch the show)

I’ll keep this open till Saturday 9:00pm Pacific Standard Time.

Ready…

Question: In the season three episode "The Cornhusker Vortex", Sheldon gave Leonard lessons on what topic that he was surprisingly an expert in?

Answer:

Good luck :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Farming? (Never seen the show...)

Googled it... I was way off.
    Post edited by Wylaff on
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Electricity. That's the one where they said Franklin didn't discover it. He found out lightning was made of it.

Penny rocks!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw, I remember that episode, but I had to look it up.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Football. Penny grew up in Nebraska and is a fan of the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

Go Big Red!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang! Missed it by 2 minutes!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never watched the show
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Well they talked a lot about football in that episode so maybe I misunderstood. Leonard did know some stuff.

I just reember the electricity bs they arged 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Football

The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Football. Penny grew up in Nebraska and is a fan of the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

Go Big Red!
    Winner Winner! @CharlieHeis I Received a Big Band Theory calendar for Christmas and this was one of the questions on it. Please send me your info and I'll get them out to you :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

@CharlieHeis Package went out this am USPS 9405803699300177052697
    — Abraham Lincoln

Got my winnings today. Some great smokes and my two favorite girl scout cookies. Thanks Allan!image
    Enjoy my friend :)

— Abraham Lincoln

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cookies, beer and cigars... your set.. 
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are some great cookies!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I though it was shooting so close to a raccoon so it would poop itself?!
    Money can't buy taste