Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've the liver of a champion!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the same thing with vodka tonight....
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some Zaya last night. Need to trip to total wine next weekend to restock the beer selection
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturday has started........
    Carne Asada, Jalapeño Chipotle Chicken sausage, Chicago Red sausage and trying to smoke some mozzarella.

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love you.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My smoked cheese wasnt enough for you!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that smoked string cheese... Delicious!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My smoked cheese wasnt enough for you!
    It was great but had this old yellow crusty cello on it......
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09 said:
    Saturday has started........
    Carne Asada, Jalapeño Chipotle Chicken sausage, Chicago Red sausage and trying to smoke some mozzarella.

Love bbq in the winter. How did the cheese turn out?
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like some serious meat candy! I tried to smoke some mozzarella once, but I kept lighting the wrong end.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought you were talking to my ex wife for a second