Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Selling cigars I have

Can I sell cigars on here. I got a box of MY FATHER CIGARS ( CIGAR OF THE YEAR 2015) AND THERE NOT MY TASTE I WAS WONDERING IF I CAN SELL THEM

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, after you have been around a while and are on the good traders list. Otherwise you would have to ship first before payment
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you could donate them to the "Help MikeTodd move into a cooler" fund...
    But seriously, introduce yourself in the newbie thread, find someone to do a trade with and stick around for bit. Lots to learn here and lots of good people!
  • Cigar708388Cigar708388 Posts: 29
    These are them. 
    Close up I have 18 of them
    Actually looking to sell the humidor also I want to get a bigger one.
    Friend of mine gave me a bolivar belicosos finds and I fell.in love with it so I'm looking to sell all my stuff and start fresh. 
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    So you fell victim to the ratings huh? We all have learned that ca's ratings are pure bs but people still buy and listen. Well good luck and if you had found this place sooner you'd have a cooler stocked with nice stuff!
    Money can't buy taste
    I do like my father cigars but after my friend gave me that cuban it ruined me
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    You may want to hold on to those and let them rest awhile and see what a bit of age does for ur taste buds. I'd be somewhat interested if they weren't cones (not a cone guy). Your palate may change once you venture further in. That of course unless you plan to only smoke 1 or 2 different cigars (that sounds boring)

IMHO best way starting out is 5 packs (or 10 pack daily deal). If I smoke 2 or 3 and decide I like only then do I go for a box.  If I smoke 2 and decide not for me it's much easier to deal, trade or bomb ammo. Also 5 packs are usually on sale more often. Unless you like collecting boxes more then saving money buying 5 packs and 10 pack daily deals until a deal on a box comes around will help you not only save money but also try more smokes.

As far as the humi if it seals good but you want more room just get urself a cooler and restock the humi out of the cooler.. Just an idea.. 
    I'm probably not going to sell them but I would like to get my hands on those cigars. But I would like some information if you can with this. I'm looking for a bigger humidor and I want to get an electronic humidifier for it do you guys have any suggestions on a humidor (250 count) and a humidifier? 
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

A good friend of mine has the treasure dome (300ct) he loves it and uses KL,

I have a couple of custom built 600ct and use the Le Veil electronic these have been running for almost 3yrs with no problems. A cooler and KL work extremely well.  

Not sure what you mean.by a cooler you have a pic of one or a place to purchase one
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

There are several threads on this if you use the search function, kitty litter as well,

I would post a link for you if I could :( 

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Not sure what you mean.by a cooler you have a pic of one or a place to purchase one
    He was referring to a cooler like use for camping, bought from any Walmart.  KL is unsented kitty litter.

A lot of coolers are being used. Some use KL, heartfelt beads or boveda packs
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An actual cooler. Like a Coleman or Igloo. Big on storage, small on problems associated with a wood humidor, like seasoning and getting one with a good seal. $15 bucks at your local big box store.
    Oh I see. Would you recommend a good humidor preferably 250 count where I am.able to put and electronic humidifier in it or there too small.for it
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 4 humidors empty. One is a 250 or 300 count not sure how they get that BS count. However I emptied them out and use Giant Plastic containers I sealed and made air tight. Loaded them up wth boxes of cigars and cedar pieces. 65% and 68 degrees. Not for everybody but I have well over 1000 sticks and they stay fresh without a 3000 dollar humi. 

PM Me if you want to see the humi's, I may be interested in a trade for sticks deal if thats the route your going.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Sure let me see some pics and who makes them