Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Broncos/Pats

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
where any Bronco fans at. I'll take my boy Brady in a 5er. Any 1 down?

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in! I'm not a Bronco fan, but it's hard to resist betting against Tommy Brady. Peyton cost me two fivers last week when he beat my Steelers, so maybe he can help me get half of that back. If not, it will give me another excuse to bomb somebody, so either way I win! :)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, it's on Puff, I'm no Pats fan either m, just a Brady fan.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Lol
    Looks like Peyton's tired of hearing people talk about this being his "last game." :)
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's early but wow!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brady likes Trump= He sucks!
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great Frick in game
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Woohoo!  Congrats to Peyton and the Broncos on a hard fought win! Did everyone see Belichik shove the camera dude on his way across the field after the game? What a d-bag!
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woohoo!  Congrats to Peyton and the Broncos on a hard fought win! Did everyone see Belichik shove the camera dude on his way across the field after the game? What a d-bag!
    That's how they roll. Would a rather seen Ben go to the big one but I can live with Manning going.
    Great game. Send me that addy Puffy
    Thanks, bro. PM sent.
    Puff
    9505 5139 5692 6028 0173 40
    Received the winnings from our little NFL wager today. Amazing sticks, all but two are new to me and I am stoked to give them a try. The Kromagnon looks and smells awesome. Thanks, @Glock1975