Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Todd hooked me up

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
I asked Todd for a trade for a couple aged sticks and he sent a perfect sampler. Can't wait to light these up. Return fire will launch soon. Have to find that large flat rate I hid some where. @bandyt09

PS... I'm glad you sent first  :D
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you tell me what they are?  I cant see the bands through that brown cello.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Shades of Todd.......
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look past their prime, toss em.  Todd once again displays his age.  Just kidding Todd.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look past their prime, toss em.  Todd once again displays his age.  Just kidding Todd.
    Damn kid (s) get off my lawn.......

Back in my day, youngings were more respectful.

Ah, I remember when bread was a nickel and you had to slice it yourself. 

I used to walk to school barefoot uphill both ways. 

Jesus and I were classmates.

That @Patrickbrick is how I display my age.

:) 

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nick, just be sure not to send more than 20. He has to be able to fit them in his humidor.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I do/did those things too, so what's my excuse?  Todd your one hell of a guy, keep up the good work!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work young Todd... drink an IPA or 2 while waiting on these gator bombs to land. They are quite explosive but take a minute to get from east to west coast.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    No matter what you guys say Todd is a good guy
    Money can't buy taste
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No matter what you guys say Todd is a good guy
    I disagree, he's an a$$ that just smokes crusty, yellow cello'd old cigars, just ask @avengethis

:) 

Miss you Lee @Lee.mcglynn  <3
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it boxed up Todd. Goes out monday. image
    @bandyt09
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    This ought to be interesting. Todd just texted me saying he was scared  I told him to get drunk!! True story, I swear. :-)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light his geriatric ass up!!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505 5000 3216 6032 0000 78
    -- Winston Churchill