Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Book marked

Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
i have been wanting one of theses bookmarks since I first seen one here on the forum.  What do you know @twistedstem hits me with one.   Thank you my good man I will definitely use this. Now I have addy to send all these cigar bands I have been saving.    Once again thank you sir

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each and every one is a work of art!! 
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    i have been wanting one of theses bookmarks since I first seen one here on the forum.  What do you know @twistedstem hits me with one.   Thank you my good man I will definitely use this. Now I have addy to send all these cigar bands I have been saving.    Once again thank you sir
    Very glad you like it!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Blizzard stationary as well  ;)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! I thought I had lost mine when we moved but just found it in a book the other day!
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:
    Very nice! I thought I had lost mine when we moved but just found it in a book the other day!
    You can read????
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    bert873 said:
    You can read????
    Not very well. I try to stick with those books that have lots of pictures.