Home Non Cigar Related

Best Christmas present I could ever get!!!!

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
Really hadn't had time to get around to posting this up here cause the last week has just been so hectic.

Everyone, meet Jocelyn Cherie McKay. Born December 5, 2009. 19.25" 7lbs 7.4oz

Comments

• bforresterbforrester Posts: 16
    Congratulations man. Ten fingers, ten toes?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Congrats on the new addition. How cool for you, she's too young to want any presents, or even care...you're in the clear...at least for this year. Smile [:)]
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Poppa Smurf must have been nice this year for Santa to come early and with such NICE gifits!
    Kutos to you!!
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Congrats Phil! you got a healthy looking baby girl there.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Smokeee:
    Poppa Smurf must have been nice this year for Santa to come early and with such NICE gifits!
    Kutos to you!!
    lol, congrats!!! My wife keeps naggin me on kids, but I'm just not ready. Now your first job is to get some cigars, real good ones and smoke one each year!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks fellas.... and gal. We're incredibly happy that she came out with 10 fingers and 10 toes and everything functioning appropriately.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to you and Mom. Your daughter is beautiful.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Congrats suspect!
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Congrats from North of the border!!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man!! Great pictures and what a great Christmas present!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    What a beautiful present you have! Congrats, and may you go many years before she starts to date :-)
    cabinetmaker:
    What a beautiful present you have! Congrats, and may you go many years before she starts to date :-)
    LOL. I'm hoping to keep my cool when that comes about.... but I guess that's real easy for me to say after just 7 days!
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Congratulations! Best gift in life!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    WOOT WOOT!!! Congratulations bro! One hellova Christmas present there..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    When you raise your children right, involve yourself in their lives, and interests, set an example of what men should be, and how women should be treated, your daughter will develop a standard, The one you gave her as example. Believe it or not, nice guys will knock on your door. And if some guy beeps the horn in the driveway, You need to go out and have a talk with him about what you expect. If he can't come in the house, and shake your hand, you don't want him taking your baby to the movies. Don't worry about sixteen years from now, that will come around sooner than you think. This all spoke as the father of two teenage girls.
    kaspera79:
    When you raise your children right, involve yourself in their lives, and interests, set an example of what men should be, and how women should be treated, your daughter will develop a standard, The one you gave her as example. Believe it or not, nice guys will knock on your door. And if some guy beeps the horn in the driveway, You need to go out and have a talk with him about what you expect. If he can't come in the house, and shake your hand, you don't want him taking your baby to the movies. Don't worry about sixteen years from now, that will come around sooner than you think. This all spoke as the father of two teenage girls.
    You know kaspera, I imagine in 16 years from now, I'll remember your exact words and heed them as good advice.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Congrats man , great looking baby girl ...