Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2k Post Pass and CCom Diaper Party

matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am coming up on 2000 posts and what a better way to celebrate than to host a pass and include a famous CCOM diaper party for our good friend @bert873 since his little one (gender to be found out soon) will be on the way soon.  All of you with kids know how exciting of a time this is and how many poopy a$$ diapers that you go through.  I would love to bless him with a wonderful assortment of sticks from this pass when complete so that he can truly enjoy the down time from taking care of his spawn.  I want to also blast him and his lovely wife with some CCOM love and a truck full of diapers, baby items, & gift cards to use.  If you are interested please opine below and lets get this kicked off.   

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Diapers for the baby or @bert873?  Lol

I'd be in on the pass but with my job it's impossible.  Be happy to round up a few sticks and some baby gear tho.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.....oh wait, what's going on?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put me down.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in... logistics question though. If we all start adding diaper boxes and what not how big a box are we shipping in this pass 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Usaf06 said:
    I'm in... logistics question though. If we all start adding diaper boxes and what not how big a box are we shipping in this pass 
    I doubt my company would go for me to haul it from stop to stop  :#
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can work something out as soon as we get all of the participants figured out. I would think the cigar pass will be a bit seperate to keep the size of the box down. 

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drop ship from amazon, any one with prime will be no charge. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get target gift cards for the cost of diapers. easy to pile in the box
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Patrickbrick Love the drop ship from amazon.com idea. Already have a bunch of stuff in my cart ready to go!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always in for a #freeshot @bert873

So far we have...

1. Stubble
    2. WaterNerd
    3. BigShizza
    4. Reggie713
    5. rsherman24
    6. avengethis
    7. peter4jc
    8. Wylaff
    9. Usaf06
    10. Devildog1

I will keep this rolling until Sunday then get ready to ship the pass on Monday. 

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I'm in....  Gotta load him up with Blackhawks Baby Bling!! 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    skydiverD said:
    Oh, I'm in....  Gotta load him up with Blackhawks Baby Bling!! 
    That will make for some great poopy clean ups! Lol
    With all the climate change and protect the environment I plan to do my part by sending cloth diapers and a washboard. 
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    With all the climate change and protect the environment I plan to do my part by sending cloth diapers and a washboard. 

You.  Are.  EVIL.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    kswildcat said:
    We actually thought about doing this for when at home or family's houses to save on diaper cost and then just use disposable when out in public but then my wife got grossed out the more she thought about the cleaning part
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    bert873 said:
    kswildcat said:
    We actually thought about doing this for when at home or family's houses to save on diaper cost and then just use disposable when out in public but then my wife got grossed out the more she thought about the cleaning part
    Tell her it will be A Ok. The Wildcat found a gender specific washboard fully customized with cutter, lighter and rest. With (this is the best part) 500ct Sancho Panza option. She doesn't have to worry bout getting dirty.
    Bump a lump

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In. 

I'll place a diaper order from Amazon as well. Or a Target gift card.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Not in on pass but tell me when the diaper bomb heads out
    matkn293 said:

So far we have...

1. Stubble
    2. WaterNerd
    3. BigShizza
    4. Reggie713
    5. rsherman24
    6. avengethis
    7. peter4jc
    8. Wylaff
    9. Usaf06
    10. Devildog1
    11. SkydiverD
    12. Edna20
    13. CharlieHeis

I will keep this rolling until Sunday then get ready to ship the pass on Monday. 

This is going to be great. Thank you all for participating! Time to dig through the humi and put together a great initial package. Still have time if you want to sign up.