Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Did anyone catch the name of that bus?

Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well about 2 hours ago my husband brought in a package for me, I opened it up and just regained consciousness. All I can say is what the??? Several months ago @Echambers tried to throw me under the bus (yes, this is a near daily occurrence), but in the end he was the one to get hit. Well @CvilleE is a patient fellow who waited until I had forgotten all about that and then out of nowhere just totally smacks me down. This lineup is awesome! Thanks Eric and Eric, I will get you both back :) 

What is the unbanded one?

Team O'Donnell FTW!

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely a short bus
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have trouble getting them smoked... I know a guy, who might have heard of a guy, that could just help a gal, namely you, out.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Kelly, that Eric fella seems to have forgotten about us! Should we remind him to wake-up?
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Glad they finally made it safe, I was getting worried! I tried to get it out before the snow hit, but it didn't go as planned...

The unbanded on is the Funfetti...think I remember you mentioning you wanted to try one so figured it was a good time to send this!

Enjoy!
  • Options
    Bigshizza said:
    Oh Kelly, that Eric fella seems to have forgotten about us! Should we remind him to wake-up?
    I'm in! But I'm out of town next week, so let's coordinate after that!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options

CvilleE said:
    Glad they finally made it safe, I was getting worried! I tried to get it out before the snow hit, but it didn't go as planned...

The unbanded on is the Funfetti...think I remember you mentioning you wanted to try one so figured it was a good time to send this!

Enjoy!
    Oh!!!!! So excited! I did mention them, big fan of the Yellow Cakes. Thanks again, very unexpected, looking forward to each of them.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    That's ball'n 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n!