Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Under the wire and a little light

OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
@jarubla
Well came home to find this at my door. The USPS sent it back - minus 2 Elves. I will find a way to get you a full 6er. Prob will have to be overnighted to prevent the same thing from happening. 

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A moment of silence for our fallen friends.......
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope the mail men enjoyed their smokes. :(
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weasels sucking the MIA stogies  :#
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Oneisnone I am glad the mystery of the missing mail is solved (boy that sounds like the name of a Hardy Boys book).

I sure appreciate you brother. You are a gentleman and scholar to try and do this. 

And that sure is one big orange lecture-y sticker from them. I don't know about you but after reading that I feel especially penitent and would never presume to ship la cerveza mas fina via that method again ;)
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :) jarubla said:
    Hey @Oneisnone I am glad the mystery of the missing mail is solved (boy that sounds like the name of a Hardy Boys book).

I sure appreciate you brother. You are a gentleman and scholar to try and do this. 

And that sure is one big orange lecture-y sticker from them. I don't know about you but after reading that I feel especially penitent and would never presume to ship la cerveza mas fina via that method again ;)
    And I took you as a Nancy Drew fan 
    Devildog1 said:

Hey I am in touch with my feminine side!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Devildog1 said:

Hey I am in touch with my feminine side!
    Yeah! He likes Veronica Mars 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    I always was partial to blondes