Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Seeing Double Waternerd

peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I had a Ccom order arriving, but when the UPS driver handed me two Ccom boxes, it had me scratchin' my head.  Turns out Allan a.k.a. @WaterNerd bombed me a 5'er and this dastardly dude also sent some dried ghost peppers... guess I better smoke these gems before torching my taster.  Thank you, sir!

And why not wash down that MOW with a latte?  Life is good!

imageimage
"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Comments

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Enjoy :) Let me know if those ghost peppers are hot enough for you  :p
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice hit Allan. I can't tell but if that's the HC Maduro, you're in a for a treat. (Including the rest). 
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    He brings the fire!! That looks tasty
    james40 said:
    Nice hit Allan. I can't tell but if that's the HC Maduro, you're in a for a treat. (Including the rest). 
    Yep that's a HC Series Habano2. Really like AJ Fernandez cigars and trying them all :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

If anyone is interested in trying my bun burning Ghost Peppers just let me know and I'll hook you up. Just dried peppers now but will have fresh pods in August - December  :)
    — Abraham Lincoln

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    If anyone is interested in trying my bun burning Ghost Peppers just let me know and I'll hook you up. Just dried peppers now but will have fresh pods in August - December  :)

A shipping question. I live in New Mexico and have access to our famous roasted green chili. If I ship it frozen and double or triple bagged do you think it will influence the cigars in the same box? As a noob to the forum I would love to get involved in some trades and bombing fellow BOTL, but the idea of ruining cigars is painful. I would rather have a root canal than see good cigars wasted.

P.S. I love Ghost chili, but my ulcer doesn't.  

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    edited January 2016
    Great question @Guitarded

i tried to triple bag my ghost peppers but you could still smell them. Went down to Walmart and picked up some empty spice containers with an air tight lid and that worked perfectly. 

Welcome and have fun!
    — Abraham Lincoln

@WaterNerd I would love to sample the ghost peppers 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    Great question @Guitarded

i tried to triple bag my ghost peppers but you could still smell them. Went down to Walmart and picked up some empty spice containers with an air tight lid and that worked perfectly.
    Or, just mail them out with cigars that are already pepper bombs.  :smile: 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that is how the Punisher was born...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    @Wylaff 9405 8036 9930 0181 4983 82

— Abraham Lincoln

@reggie713 9405 8036 9930 0181 4983 51
    — Abraham Lincoln

let me know what you think of the ghost peppers :)
    — Abraham Lincoln

I'm pretty sure I said no bodyguards...
    Than you much, I'm looking forward to some chili  >:)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Thank you so much, popped a piece as soon as I unwrapped em! Those suckers pack a punch! Thanx for the bodyguards also
    Enjoy my friends :)

— Abraham Lincoln

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    I'm pretty sure I said no bodyguards...
    Than you much, I'm looking forward to some chili  >:)
    The selective reading/hearing of this place done infected him.
    reggie713 said:
    Thank you so much, popped a piece as soon as I unwrapped em! Those suckers pack a punch! Thanx for the bodyguards also
    Wow you have a high heat tolerance. Those pieses are mouth/butt burners  :#
    — Abraham Lincoln

I'm impressed. I would never think to pop a raw one.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are most definitely some burners!  I chopped up a few shards for my burrito, just to see what I'd use from here on out, and it doesn't take much.

I'm making a stock pot of chili for our church's chili dinner next week; now I'm deciding how evil I should be.  BWAHAHAHA!  I'm thinking I should make it like I like it, which will mean more leftovers coming home with me. 
    edited February 2016
    oh @peter4jc you are too cruel... Those poor people they will never know what hit them. When you mix the ghost pepper in dishes like chili, the heat comes on slowly... So Good :)
    — Abraham Lincoln