Home Non Cigar Related

Today begins 2 weeks of moving.

NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
Moving close is much more difficult than moving far. That being said I have to move little by little over the next two weeks with the final day renting a truck and moving all yhe big stuff. Wish me luck. I will be on very limited for next several days. March marks a return with vengence, I won't worry about getting my addy out. Several of you will get a hello from my new addy. I have to make that mailman hate me too. Till then stay smokey my friends.  B)
"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
Tagged:

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck in the move!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed, good luck. I certainly don't envy you. During my years in the construction industry I was moved many times back and forth throughout the country and got to where I hated being transferred to yet another job somewhere - even though the moves were handled by a moving company. Yecchh... 
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better you then me
  • CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully everything goes smoothly! 
    How do make this text turn upside down?
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    remember lift with the knees not the back!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Gotcha... all kids toys and clothes we don't wear moved today

1 more trip and today moves to bourbon and stogies
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with the move. This is when you find out who your real friends are. They are the ones that show up at 6am with breakfast and coffee and say "Lets Git 'er Done"
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Mikie! Good to see your plans coming together
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain.  I hate moving, I think I would rather drop McDonald's coffee on my lap!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving sucks. Be safe. Don't hurt yourself. 78% of all home related injuries occur during a move. (Totally made up statistic.)
    Half way done. Down to bare essentials and large furniture in my condo. All the small stuff is in my new house. Next day off is Friday and my move will be complete that day. Can't wait!
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Concentrate..... focus power grasshopper. You can do this.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new house and on being nearly finished except for the big stuff, watch your back.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuck. 
    edited February 2016
    It's 1201am. Friday. D-day is here. I will be out this condo and in the new house before 1159pm. I got an opusX waiting on completion of this task and I'm guessing I will need a week to clean so I get my deposit back.

Wish me luck and a strong back... the last 2 weeks have been miserable. Thank gawd it's over. This has been an awful move. Can't wait to roast some stogies and sip some bourbon in the new house. Look forward to Vherf with what I hope is better lighting. I miss you guys. Went from checking posts 6-8 times a day to I'm worn out. I'll catch up in the morning 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The end is near.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good on ya Mikie!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck!! Moving does suck! I remember my husband doing the same runs back and forth every night for a couple of weeks. I was pregnant and not much help. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!