Home General Discussion

5 Vegas

johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thinking about jumping on the Deal c.com is offering on 5Vegas today. Always been pleased with 5 Vegas  
Non Crux sed lux

Comments

• Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Don't think. Act. Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved. 
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a difference between bundles and boxes of cigars, apart from price?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

A box comes in a box, a bundle does not.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The daily deals are all MoW. Those are really good smokes also for the price
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    I agree the MOW Ruination is a great smoke. Grabbed a pack
    How do make this text turn upside down?
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I pulled the trigger on both deals got a  mazo of 5 Vegas and a 10 of MOW ruination 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 5 Vegas AAA isn't a bad deal but the others seem to be in larger ring size. My personal preference is robusto and maybe Toro in 5 Vegas. I like ring size closer to 50ish
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

A box comes in a box, a bundle does not.

• CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas is one of my favorite brands. I prefer the Series A and the Cask Strength the most, their Gold Maduro though was very flavorless and bland imo.