Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blast from the past

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
One of my favorite pastimes is to hit those that were active members when I first started. One guy is Kevin aka "Heavy" and I've fired a few shots at him over the time and today it is returned. All aged and ready to roll. Thank you so much and I truly love to see the old guard swing by and check-in. Anyway, I hope Kevin and others stop by and say "hi" and maybe rekindle some old relationships or find new ones!!

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boom... great hit.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!
    That dude needs to get back in the mix. Great sticks. It's always good to see people try and fight back against shizz bombs. That was a worthy "say bruh... chill... let me smoke what you sent 3 bombs ago. Nice retaliation HEAVY
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I see why he's called "Heavy". Nice!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see Heavy around and hitting YOU!  :D

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy hit!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy said:
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.  And after checking back in around here, it was obvious to me that what has remained unchanged is the fact that The Shizz is still nothing but a big ol' mailbox abusing bully!!  haha.  Hope you enjoy brother.
    Thanks Kevin...book your summer Vherfs now man!
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bullseye Heavy!! Nice shot there!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.