Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hoping a BOTL/BORK might know where to steer me. Shoot me a PM?

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bob_Luken lives in Tennessee  :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to ya' Jay
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you want a box? I know a guy that had them for $150 this past week. I can see if he has any left.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Done! Thank you to the fellas who helped!

bobluken
    millerrod
    bigshizza
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay I'm headed to Tennessee beginning of July. Meet me there and we'll hunt for more.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Nolagizmo said:
    Jay I'm headed to Tennessee beginning of July. Meet me there and we'll hunt for more.
    I like this plan