Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mother of all Viaje Skull & Bones sampler

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ever wanted to try the Skull & Bones Daisy Cutter? Well, here is your shot at a 24 stick sampler of Viaje S&B. Each stick is a different release. I cannot name them all but you will get a Daisy Cutter, original release Fat Man, Gold TTT, Silver TTT, original release Big Ivan, Cloudmaker, WMD, Little Boy, MOAB, FOAB, Mystery, and more. Even the glow in the dark band Mystery. So you have a sampler covering the first release to last year's Mystery. Not sure if that is all of them but it is close. 

This is not priced for the budget smoker. Package will include some swag items. Message me
for details if interested. 

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang Jake if I was rollin in cash.....baby..
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Lord. I wish I could. Too much other stuff coming up.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW that is an amazing line-up. Wish I could but not this time :(
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome

BTTT
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmmm maybe...
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I wasn't moving right now. Must resist the urge unfortunately. 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys could always get together and do a split. 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But then we'de only get half. One person should get the daisy cutter, moab, faob and ttt, and the other should get the rest. Only way its fair  :)

Since noone is biting, whats the total price?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    If you still have em come Friday I might be interested. With not being able to get reloaded today my entire week may be shot. Which sucks because had an awesome week started.
    @Wylaff it is expensive and priced at retail. Still have a few projects in the new house to attend to so I decided to throw this together. Had a few unexpected expenses come up. New furnace motor. Replaced the toilet the previous owner super glued back together. New appliances. Plumbing work. Home ownership at its finest. We really like it though and it is all coming together. 

@kswildcatlet me know

It is hard to break it up because there are ones guys specifically want. Took me 4 years of searching to find Daisy Cutters and this is my last one. Most of them I have multiples of. I just went through my stash and pulled one of each out for this mega sampler. If it doesn't sell I'll smoke em. 
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If no one bites in a week you know I am all over this. Just can't at the moment. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Awesome @matkn293 I'm sure I'm out after just talking to shop guy.. sucks but tis life I guess.
    matkn293 said:
    If no one bites in a week you know I am all over this. Just can't at the moment. 
    I am not desperate or in a hurry so let me know. 
    Jake you are a good dude for giving us an opportunity to pick up some of your stash

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Hope they went to someone with way better taste buds then mine... Me puffing on them critters woulda prolly been a waste of good cigars. Especially the hard to obtain variety. Was really kewl you offering them up. 
    jsnake said:
    This is done. Thanks guys. I may throw up a couple smaller fivers of mixed S&B that will be more affordable if anyone is wanting a smaller sampler. Working towards completing a few more house projects and hitting my pipes more. Still live my Viaje but I am enjoying getting the new house the way we want it. Everyone really loves it and is happy with our new home. 
    Good stuff, glad they sold!

I had already spent my budget before you posted, but I had to ask :)

Jay