Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Nick maketh me poopie

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Nick has given me that fiyah for my bunhole.  Thanks nick!  I will enjoy all of it! love you gringo mango

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    St. Nick comes through again!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The banded one is the Las Mareas. Enjoy 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know Jiunn can't handle quality like that so he should just send them to me.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    unbanded is a huber?  my goodness, you have to have the worst palate to be a huber fan boy!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    unbanded is a huber?  my goodness, you have to have the worst palate to be a huber fan boy!
    Oh WTF! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    Oh WTF! 
    oh thats right. you love huber.  i dont take my comment back.  

i kid i kid 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    June bug that looks like a wonderful assortment to bring on a super pooper moment. Enjoy west coast botl. Don't use for tp. Smoke and enjoy.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snoobie--- don't air make you poopie? Nice job Sir Nick!!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C R A P! ! !
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?