Home General Discussion

Who is willing to pick me up at the airport?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm itchin' to get outta town. Assuming I can get a cheap flight to your town, do you wanna herf with me this weekend? I'll get a room so you don't have to put me up at your place but seriously, who wants to hang out with me?

Comments

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I work all weekend so you don't want to visit me. Plus I just moved and nothing unpacked. Give me a few weeks then come here.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on down Mike. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish i wasnt working this weekend bro. But awesome idea!!Hope you have a great weekend!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would, but chasing the elk off the runway for the plane to land is too much work. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to Reno
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have free hotel rooms :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll put you, feed you sticks, and...  flights in MKE are cheap!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea Il even take the day off of work, cook for ya and put you up, plus maybe share a few sticks with you as well.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Thanks for the responses and offers of hospitality. I'm checking airfare to all that apply. Price and available dates would be the deciding factors.

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Mid to high 70's on Sun, I'm working part of the day tomorrow but after that we're free. Nothing fancy but your welcome.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    You have a passport? 

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you ski or snowboard? 
    meet me in PA this weekend!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Thank you all for such a great response. This is gonna be fun. I have booked a flight but I might keep it a secret as to where. This will encourage everyone to Vherf on Saturday to see whose screen I show up on. Ha!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I was not going to a wake tonight and a funeral tomorrow I would get the STL crew together and say lets get it.

Pretty cool idea though!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I'm gonna do that.... F'n school 7- day a week BS.. This summer!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the best idea ever, Michael! Casa Puff is always available for anybody that wants to go on herf walkabout. 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    So, what did you decide? 
    There are a few people that already know And one for sure knows where and when to pick me up but I thought it would be fun to keep it under wraps until we Vherf Saturday and or Sunday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Awesome. Have a great time!!
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Godspeed 
    Non Crux sed lux
    The Bob & Patrick Show is live on the Vherf. Now. Right now. Join us. :)
    Well, I've had a blast. Patrick, Colleen thank you so much. The hospitality is much appreciated. They fed me like a king and treated me like family. My only regret is I was too busy having fun to snap any pictures. It was great seeing Peter who came to visit Sunday and Patrick's friend Bill has been here and he's great to hang out with. And Thanks to everybody and Steve's goat for joining us via the Vherf. I've thoroughly enjoyed every minute :)
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Thats awesome!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Well, I've had a blast. Patrick, Colleen thank you so much. The hospitality is much appreciated. They fed me like a king and treated me like family. My only regret is I was too busy having fun to snap any pictures. It was great seeing Peter who came to visit Sunday and Patrick's friend Bill has been here and he's great to hang out with. And Thanks to everybody and Steve's goat for joining us via the Vherf. I've thoroughly enjoyed every minute :)
    Wait, wait.... You mean they allowed Peter and a goat to be in close proximity??  Whooaa....  Sounds risky to me....   :p
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    Wait, wait.... You mean they allowed Peter and a goat to be in close proximity??  Whooaa....  Sounds risky to me....   :p
    If you knew my lineage and forefathers, you'd know that that has been resolved a few generations ago.  Does it still haunt me to know what was going on?  Naaa'ahh'ahh.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis