Home Cigar 101

How old is it?

cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
I picked this up at Corona Cigar in Orlando while visiting with Nick and Ro earlier this month. Can anyone tell me from the codes how old it is? Thanks! It is delicious, by the way!imageimage

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it could be the original release from back in 2010, but they also released the robusto again in 2012. My best guess would be the former by the look of that cello!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    If you check, the Exclusivo robustos technically came in 3 different sizes with or without pigtails. That label is from the B&M, not the manufacturer, so the 5x50 designation might not be right. Do some measuring (if you haven't already smoked it) and compare to this list: http://halfwheel.com/collections/viaje-exclusivo
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did smoke it, but have at least 1 more. I went back to the store and bought what they had left after I smoked the first one! I'll check the size. Thanks Teach! Nick says Viaje don't sell well in that store! Good for me!
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's not the 2012 Robo that thing has been sitting there for quite awhile. Amazing.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    yeah, it was nice they left me all the 2011 and 2012 holiday blend also. Chuck, pretty sure the WLP stuff has been there a few years also
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter