Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got NICKed!

Long overude post. Any my apologizes to Sir Nick.
I had the pleasure of being down in Orlando for work earlier this month. Had some free time on the Monday afternoon when I arrived...Nick offered to pick me up from my hotel and we would head over to Corona to burn a few sticks.

Well as we are driving (at high speed)...dude reaches in the back and throws a wicked a$$ bomb on my lap! Thank you so much bro.

Later that afternoon as he drops me off...he hands me 2 cans of this great beer has has posted about. And top it all off..he hands me a red solo cup so I didn't have to drink out of the can! Needless to say the beers did not make it through the night....good stuff bro! I need more!

Great spending time with the man himself...also got to meet @cbuck as his lovely family as well!

Sorry once again for the late post!

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasty little treats there. Nick does it right
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me know what you think of the La Nox
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick is a slick one...very nice!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good ol saint nick. He layeth the smack down in style.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great you got to meet up, and got beat up too.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick just earned his 42 virgins after that in person bombing.