Home General Discussion
Options

Spring cleaning at the bike shop

genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
Time to clean up for the up coming season and I noticed some of you guys ride. If anyone is looking for anything, instead of me throwing stuff out I would rather see someone using it. I have different service manuals, some signage old parts etc. Anything from Kawasaki,Yamaha,Honda, Ducati, Triumph and Moto Guzzi. Just let me know.

Comments

• Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manual for 06 roadstar warrior? 
  • Options
    Nothing that new. Manuals are mostly 80s and 90s time frame.
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's kewl. Rarely have time to work on it myself anyways lol
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool! 

Ifyou are are talking old signage, any chance you can have one of your guys list it on eBay? Or not worth the time?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    My present ride is an 82 Maxim 650 partially Cafe'do (if that's a word), can always use a manual for it.  I ride with 'oil&ale' (on facebook) which is eclectic group crazy dudes who chop, mod, manufactur just about anything on 2 wheels...nortons, BSA, Yamaha, Honda, etc...there are virtually no limits to joining our group....so long as u are local, and have either an interest in or have modified your bike. The group is all about empowering you to just do something to customize your bike however you wish.   Anyway, let me know what you have, maybe post a few pictures, and maybe we can make a deal.

• Options
    Just a couple of pictures 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Michelin sign is awesome! Is it up for grabs?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my wife texted me at work last night about the chrome highway bars I ordered, as they had been delivered.

Turns out it was a camouflage box, and this sweet swag was safely packed within. Well, Larry outdid himself with this killer motorcycle signage, and a fantastic coaster (a .40 cal Ruger and some Fuente and CAO stogies, nice) too

Thank you sir @genareddog

Stay frosty, return fire due mon frere.

-J
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch