Home Non Cigar Related

You had better not ask for OJ on an American Airlines flight

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    FREE THE JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    wow, at first I thought this would be a racial joke.... lol
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    the patriot act rears it's head again! I'm always amazed that if I get just a little edgy with a flight attendant, they have every right to cite me.
  • beardedcanadianbeardedcanadian Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Good thing he didn't ask for a Bloody Mary.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    wow, at first I thought this would be a racial joke.... lol
    There ya go again Stephen, playin the race card..... Just kidding. pretty crazy though, now imagine if it was OJ asking for OJ, that gal could've lost her head, literally
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That flight attendant ought to be fired and blacklisted from any other airline. That is totally ridiculous and uncalled for on her part. I feel bad for the guy having to wonder what his status as a passenger is from now on when he flies.
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    "Are you accustomed to flying first class sir?"
    Sounds to me she is not used to serving the first class!
    He's right! She does need more training in customer service!!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    i especially liked how she was trying to get people to side with her and no one would
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    It seems to me like there should be more to this story, but there probably isn't. I mean, why wouldn't she give him orange juice? I mean, it was during breakfast.

Some people....
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    This truly doesn't make sense....he only asked for orange juice...and her statement was condescending.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he shouldn't have had his **** in his hand when he asked her for the OJ.