Home Ratings & Reviews

Padilla Single Batch Perfecto

MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Ratings & Reviews
Anyone have any info other then the ccom description? Received some of these in a bomb and I am really intrigued and can't wait to try them.
Any input would be appreciated.

Comments

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Know nothing about them. They were freebies.. hope they at least decent
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Light one up and let us know!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like them. 
    The perfecto size gives good flavor.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some freebies with my order that came yesterday.  Look good, I usually like most things Padilla.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    I've got some of these coming with a 5 Vegas humidor full of cigars I picked up from CCOM, looking forward to trying these out. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    dirtdude said:
    Had one yesterday that I thought was good but what the hell do I know
    This bro  gonna fit right in this joint. LOL 
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Very good smoke. I think I got them from an email deal from one of The Beard's minions. Smoked one, shared one (we both loved it) and forgot about them. Guess I'll be locating them tonight and having another one.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice for a quick smoke, smooth, good flavor, gets intense as the narrower part begins to burn.

I like it.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Yall talked me into some.. worse case scenario if I don't like em I know who to bomb.. For under $2 stick what the heck.
  • GaristaGarista Posts: 2
    Just got free 5 pack ($1).
    Very mild. Slight pepper earth leather.
    Perfect draw. Straight burn.
    Delicate wrapper. Peppery aroma.
    Developes a bit more strength and body as you reach the widest point.
    Good construction, ok blend.
  • GaristaGarista Posts: 2
    These are mild yet tasty. A good first smoke. Or for those who want something light. Some pepper. Earth and leather. Developes a bit more as you reach the widest point. Perfect draw and straight burn line. Delicate wrapper. Tastes of some age. 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen @cbuck smoke a few of these and liked them, should be a decent smoke I think.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like them. Lotta haters though! Decent, quick, and cheap! I also enjoyed the Behike @Bigshizza sent me last year! Go figure!