Home Ratings & Reviews

Let me know what to expect

Hi guys I'm looking for some input and reviews. I'm still trying to figure out what I really like in a cigar.  Here is a list of my most recent order let me know what to expect. Thanks. 

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Looks good!

Keep a notebook and write your thoughts for each one. The notes don't have to be earth shattering, they just need to be a reference for you as you dive in and try a bunch of stuff 

Go check out YouTube and look for reviews of each one you have. Realize your palate will most likely differ from the reviewer, and make peace with that. Most of all, relax, enjoy, and you'll do just fine.

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Jmb_ranchJmb_ranch Posts: 6
    I think I'll start a notebook now I'm halfway through a casa magna corojo right now. Great idea thanks. 
  • HrycajHrycaj Posts: 62 ✭✭
    You might look into/ ask around about that acid. I think those are all flavored which means that most people will tell you to store them separate 
  • Jmb_ranchJmb_ranch Posts: 6
    edited March 2016
    Yes thanks for the advice it is. I've got some javas I keep in a Tupperware box instead of the humidor I'll stash it with them. Just got it to try haven't had any of the acid line yet 
  • HrycajHrycaj Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Let me know how it is. The nub too