Home Non Cigar Related

Wine thread

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else drink wine?  Got back into it with the wife recently.  Drink mostly Cabs.  Like with beer, I love paring them with cheese. 
Here are a few that we've had recently. 
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can find a bottle of Phantom from Bogle winery I think you will like it . A blended wine that is big and jammy, pairs well with cigars and not too dry. A seasonal release so if you can not find it, I will try Brozilla !
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Vino Veritas

I imbibe. Been digging the old vine Zinfandel as of late (just about any of them), but also digging Italian Merlots and Corvinas
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just was at the biltmore estate winery. Love dry red wines
  • EssPee2uEssPee2u Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    When I drink wine I pretty much stick to Cab Sauvignon and Ports...my favorite Port comes from the Brotherhood Winery in NY
    Keep it Smokey
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just was at the biltmore estate winery. Love dry red wines
    If I'm pairing it with cheese, I like it dry.  The creaminess of the cheese goes well with a dry red.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried the Apothic Dark??  I don't think much of the white or red, but the Dark is good and very affordable (around 10 a bottle).
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver oak. Enough said. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭