Home General Discussion

Suggestions

perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
Hey guys,

As I said in my reintroduction, I've been focused on ISOMs the last couple years and the number of new releases is a bit....overwhelming.

So, what do you guys suggest?  I tend to like milds up to medium-full at the most, really dig Curivari, had a Fume d'Amour from Shiz the other night that was super tasty and love the classic Fuente Anejo and Hemmingway. 

Comments

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Hi Perkinke, try out some Viaje. So far I've liked just about everything I've had from them. Also, Crowned Heads puts out some good stuff. Las Calaveras by them is excellent (but a bit pricey), I like their Four Kicks for an everyday type smoke, but most guys here would probably say their Jericho Hill is a better option. Hope that helps and welcome back! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warped has some good ones. I'm a big fan of Tatuaje 1st and Viaje 2nd. Illusione are great too. Is you get a chance to grab a Sobremesa or LA Nox don't hesitate. There are so many tasty treats made outside of that island. If you try a warped grab a Futuro. I'm sure some of the other BOTL will have some good sugestions too. Long ashes and huge smoke rings to ya...
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foundry
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I concur on Viaje and Tatuaje. Caldwell has some nice stuff out as well. I would also recommend Eiroa.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Palina, Eiroa, Matilde and EPC are some very nice med smokes. 
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a fan of the Ezra Zion line, good smokes
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG a Kevin sighting! Great to see you.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! Agree on the Tats and Viaje, always good smokes.  Been thinking about the caldwell, heard good things about them.

Hey Jim, told ya I was coming back! Always nice to come home.