Home General Discussion

cas

silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
I hope this isn't an inappropriate question or sensitive spot. I am wondering if cigar acquisition syndrome is associated, as it is with me, with high functioning autism among the denizens of this list. Don't laff, I've got it and this list isn't (or actually _is_) helping. As a long-time pipe smoker I've accumulated many good pipes and a cellar full of good pipe tobacco, and now, after just a few months soaking in this list, have managed to fill up a couple of coolers and several desktop humidors with cigars. To this list's credit most of them are well respected sticks, unlike when I first started buying the 20 sticks for $35 or less specials the major etailers present regularly. Just wondering...(and thanks for the education so far).

Comments

• EssPee2uEssPee2u Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    What list?
    Keep it Smokey
  • WoodguardenWoodguarden Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    list = forum (maybe)
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    List is cigars. Most likely made up of cigars seen smoked on what you smoking  threads
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fundamentally I think there is something wrong with all of us.
    A cigar is good, but do you know what would be even better? Two thousand cigars....
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad that we help to keep you even Edward  :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's part of my ocd. Never thought about it as autism though!
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same reason I drank too much when I drank, etc, etc.
  • WoodguardenWoodguarden Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    A cigar is good, but do you know what would be even better? Two thousand cigars....
    Exactly, never forget it's just dried up, rolled up leaves.....