Home Ratings & Reviews

Swisscubancigars.com

anyone ever buy cigars from swisscubancigars.com??  Are they selling real cuban cigars??

thanks

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's illegal to buy Cuban cigars here in the US so I'm guessing people have not used it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta really start wearing my glasses when I read stuff on my phone.
    When I first read it, I was wondering WTF scumbagcigars.com was.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    I gotta really start wearing my glasses when I read stuff on my phone.
    When I first read it, I was wondering WTF scumbagcigars.com was.

I think it's another name for an outfit that starts with "T".
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but that website and the company they are affiliated with are selling fugazies.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter