Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hanging with a loaded Glock

skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fortunate enough to get to spend a little time haging with Jeremy in his home town. The dude is righteous!  I highly recommend this as your vacation plans for 2016!  We drank, and we smoked, and solved all the worlds problems. :D 

Thanks for a good time @Glock1975

Being the gracious host, he hooked me up with some sweet sticks, one of which (tat cojonu 2009) didn't survive the night to make the photo shoot, as well as some of his home brewed awesomeness. 

Thanks my brotha!  I look forward to taking you up in the sky one day soon!  :D 
How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!!!!!!!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done... Did he have wandering hands?
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHA The Nibbler!!! Love that label :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recognise that one :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Me too... great label from a botl.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pleasure hanging with u, hope u enjoy the beer I brewed, if not, hope it gets u tipsy. Be safe heading back home 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good work, Jeremy!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great you guys got to hook up, nice loot too Jeremy.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the Nibbler label.  How'd that cherry raisin brew turn out? 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turned out pretty good, should have secondary the raisins instead of putting them in primary has a little raisin residue but fine, the berry watermelon wheat turned out great, as did the Carmel Irish stout. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caramel Irish stout you say
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Caramel Irish stout you say
    You ain't Irish, you wouldn't like
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White