Home General Discussion

What did I come back to???

perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
I feel a little like Han Solo coming out of the deep freeze!  I almost don't recognize the place, but definitely some nice upgrades! So, thanks to some extremely kind outreach by BigShizz I finally found my way back to my first cigar home; hello to all the guys who have joined since I've been away and hey to all the boys and girls I've missed!

Looking forward to getting to know some new guys and getting back together with old friends, and seeing what's new in the NC world, been spending most of my time with products from a little island we love.

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howdy!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Shizz smokes out another OG!

Welcome back!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to meet you, @perkinke
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    New format but still the same love.  Welcome back!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back. Shizz has the magic touch!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, nice to meet you.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Mr Kotter!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wassup @perkinke
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back to the funny farm
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well hey @perkinke
    Glad you found your way back and nice to meet you.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Dust off and welcome back 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back. Watch out for these new guys, they be crazy
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back. Watch out for these new guys, they be crazy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0CLdVlJ4eA
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back! 
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you back!
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Guys!  Give me some time and I think it may be time to take the short bus out for another run....
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back,nice to meet you 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings!  Long time no see!  :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    If I can tag in on your post my story is almost exactly the same minus the part about the little island. Just life in general got in the way.  

Shizz has has reached out several times trying to get me to return. As promised here I am. Already seeing lots of familiar faces and names.  

Rob
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back and nice to meet ya...
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob said:
    If I can tag in on your post my story is almost exactly the same minus the part about the little island. Just life in general got in the way.  

Shizz has has reached out several times trying to get me to return. As promised here I am. Already seeing lots of familiar faces and names.  

Rob
    Welcome back to you also, @FireRob
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    @CharlieHeis thanks and good to be back. 
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Shizz has the magic touch! And as far as I am concerned is the CCOM official Ambasador of BOTL!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back