Home General Discussion

FDA / premium cigars

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
I saw today that it's being put on hold. Anyone got any good Intel on this?

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best decision this president ever made.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The premium cigars are currently lumped in with vaping as far as the FDA is concerned. I have a friend who is a pharmacist, and she tells me they just got notification of serious health issues arising from vaping. Hopefully they are splitting them into separate bills.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    The premium cigars are currently lumped in with vaping as far as the FDA is concerned. I have a friend who is a pharmacist, and she tells me they just got notification of serious health issues arising from vaping. Hopefully they are splitting them into separate bills.
    All the real problems facing this country and the world, and these bozos spend all their time poking into peoples personal lives.  Sheesh!  :(
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain