Home General Discussion
Options

Anyone noticed Opus X Prices on Ebay being off the chart

miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
Heck I didn't even know you can sell them on Ebay

I love my Opus's but I just seen this auction and am shaking my head.

2 boxes FUENTE FUENTE...... OPUS X "LANCEROS "&" SUPER BELICOSO DESTINO".limited edition

I realize the Destino's are limited and boxes of Lances are HTF but are u kidding me..

Winning bid was 2075.00.

The same 2 boxes sold again 2 days ago for 1250.00. I guess this guy got a deal.

Keep chasing those HTF gars at those prices and you will need to insure them. You can buy 3 - 4 boxes of Perfecxion X at those prices if you shop around or you can bring in about 300 or more refugees depending on the brand. 

I am in the wrong business for sure. 
Free Cuba
"I ain't got no Opus's"
LLA
- Lancero Lovers of America
2016 Gang War (South)
May I assss u a ?

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought eBay wouldn't sell cigars except as collectors items. Regardless of price, I'm not sure I'd buy any from there - I wouldn't feel confident that 'collectors' cigars would be in smokable condition nor that the sellers were taking proper care of the sticks. 
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I concur.

What someone says and actually does are 2 different things. For someone to drop that kind of coin is insane. Hope they don't open them to find that beetles took over. Ya never know. Buyer beware for sure.

I have a felling the people selling are in business aka BM etc. looking to gouge over time. However with all the mold threads about it being found on gars at BM's claiming to be plume there is no guarantee.

I open all boxes when they arrive and inspect. Sealed or not I know my gars arrived in pristine condition and are stored @ 65/68. Beads and an AC/Heated humi insure my treasures. I have gotten one bad box damaged in shipment before and the vendor replaced it immediately. I doubt anyone selling at these prices guarantees anything.

Too each his own I guess. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?