Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Dennis the Menace

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
Nice day until the mail man dropped a bomb in my mail box. Unexpected, caught by surprise but happy. The bomb made my day. Great selection of cigars from the town of Dennis. Thank you sir.
So somebody please PM me the forum name of the sender as I am adding him to my list.

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a fine lookin fallen angel on the right. Good nubbin there Roger.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beatiful sticks. That Singulaire is awesome and that FHK is one of the best sticks I've ever had.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy those fine sticks!!
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a secret admirer to me.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be one @silvermouse. He made my list today also.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    silvermouse tearing em up, nice selection!
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln