Home Cigar 101

Confused

AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can someone post a list of all the abbreviations used. New at this. Thanks.

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's been a thread going for a while, and was active recently.  Try the search function.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started a thread on abbreviations  awhile back but, instead of posting a link to it. I want to show you exactly how to find it for yourself. Hopefully you can find lots of helpful info without having to wait on a live response. We don't mind answering questions but quite often the answers will be the same. And if you don't find what you need in searching on your own, by all means ask. 

Many old threads with great info can be found using the search window. If you don't see it now at the top,  click on discussions or categories, it will be at the top of the page. Look for the magnifying glass icon/symbol. In that box/window, type in the words related to the subject you are interested in. In this case ABBREVIATIONS. Click your enter button on your keyboard or click with your mouse from the drop down menu if it appears in response to your keywords. 

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or there's always this http://bfy.tw/51sS
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    And in case you're just too tired after repeatedly lifting that heavy cigar to your mouth, you can just click on this link:

http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/766147/acronyms-abbreviations-thread-a-a-thread-useful-terms-listed-also

<giggle> <smirk>  :p
    Plate smashing training for a Greek wedding
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMDH
    A little dirt never hurt
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw the list. Wow! Is there a test soon I have to study for. Can't we just use English words like the old days.