Home Pipes

Pipe Ligher

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi Humans,

I am a match guy WRT my pipes. I'd like to try one of the soft flame pipe lighters -- can you guys steer or suggest any good ones?

I am all set on the Cigar lighter side of the house, just need some help picking up some good pipe lighters

TIA!
Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Pipemaster ^

Old Boy

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @silvermouse

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zippo make a really easy to use pipe lighter.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     I have a Xikar that is the 'Old Boy' style works well and seems to be well built, also have a Lotus for the truck haven't really had any problems with it either. With the Xikar because of the way the cap opens there is a small learning curve for deep relights, no biggie
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the Xikar Resource pipe lighter that has all your tools needed built in. Soft flame and it works great.