Home Ratings & Reviews

Duran Cigars -- anybody smoked 'em?

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
Title pretty much says it all --- looks like a couple of these smokes have floated around in the T/P/B section but I didn't see any feedback on them (I tried searching, I swear!)

Wondering if any of y'all have first hand experience on these smokes; (reviews on the all-knowing Google seem to be favorable but, then again, they also have some 5-star Rocky Patels on there lol)

Local B&M is having a "happy hour" event with Duran cigars next week, $30 for a 5-pack sampler.....can't decide if it'll be worth making the trip down there. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked the Azan short rubusto with the burgundy label. Fine cigar. Sweet, aromatic, and flavorful. Take a shot. You don't like 'em, I'll buy the rest off you.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a 5er of the Freya F8 from the devil site. Smoked one and it was decent 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter