Home Cigar 101

Cigars.com

LoyaltyLoyalty Posts: 15
Hey good morning i have a question i been getting my cigars from jr cigars for 4 years and im looking for some where new. I was wondering what you guys think about CIGARS.COM and was wondering the good and the bad and what cigars they carry thats different from every body else. Thanks

Comments

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great service and cigars are always well packed and smokable when they arrive. 

The good and the bad is the same with any site. Price $$$
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love cigar.com,you can't go wrong with c.com. great service. Great selection 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Customer service is outstanding!!
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigars.com is simply the best. Selection, price, and customer service is top notch. They also have the greatest forum anywhere. Stick around and you will agree.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You weren't really expecting to hear negative comments, were you??  They host this forum, so obviously you'd find tons of fans here.  No vendor's perfect, but Ccom comes close.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loyalty said:
    Hey good morning i have a question i been getting my cigars from jr cigars for 4 years and im looking for some where new. I was wondering what you guys think about CIGARS.COM and was wondering the good and the bad and what cigars they carry thats different from every body else. Thanks
    Hey, hold on a moment... cigars.com IS JR Cigars childish attempt to hijack cigar.com. Try it out. Alls they dids is adds an ess and redirect traffic to their own.

Shame on somebody over there, Loyalty.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good catch, Davis!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Cigars.com is simply the best. Selection, price, and customer service is top notch. They also have the greatest forum anywhere. Stick around and you will agree.
    I hate deception! But I do feel this way about Cigar.com
    Nice catch @webmost
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've ordered a lot from Cigar.com. Quality has been great and they pack your cigars up nice and tight so they don't get damaged during the trip.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good catch
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    What a douche