Home Non Cigar Related

Officially homeless!

MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
After a two week delay from the buyers lender, we closed on our old home! We are officially Homeless!!!! Closing on the new Casa 4/29. Can't wait for the next chapter to start!!

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New addy needed!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    @avengethis got the new Addy?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Congrats, Mike, do you need any flat-rate moving boxes?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are animals!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. Can you send me the new addy so I can update it in my local MLS service?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Nope. Not at this time
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will do some recon. 

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure put it off. Eventually we will get it. History should tell you it's easier to give it up and hunker down rather then forcing people to find it thru other methods and getting hit even harder.  :)  Congrats on being homeless for a short time.
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure put it off. Eventually we will get it. History should tell you it's easier to give it up and hunker down rather then forcing people to find it thru other methods and getting hit even harder.  :)  Congrats on being homeless for a short time.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @MikeTodd!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hope all goes well.  Homeless ain't so bad, no bills, no lawn to mow and the world is your toilet, lol.  Just remember to crap downstream.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will find the new location of your mailbox and put a hurtin' on that thing!!!  Play nice or we will take down your nice new digs too!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    great you'll have to post some pics of the new casa
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n!