Home Non Cigar Related

TGIF

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know it is Saturday, but it is really my Friday. 

TGIF

Been a long arse week.

Smoking a Perdomo in the back room and listening to some tunes
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great to me. Enjoy  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    You should be on the vherf :expressionless:
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Life is good there Jay.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it friday yet? 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's actually my Saturday, and I'm spending it so far on an early morning company conference call, but will be taking a long weekend with the Wife starting today.

Don't look for me on the vHerf until next week.  Have a great weekend!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You as well Chris! Have fun with the wife!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Great dinner in Guerneville and a nice view from the hotel room. 

Looks nice have fun
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ready for my weekend. Starts tonight...
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to break the news to ya Jay, but this weekend is national no consumption of alcoholic beverages weekend. And it starts tonight..lol