Home General Discussion

Obsessing Over Obsidian

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭

Got a deal on one of my favorite sticks, the Obsidian by PDR. As a general rule, I like the robusto size. It's an all around good size for my enjoyment. But this box was cheaper, plus a $20 gift card  from a previous purchase special and hoo boy. Sixty Gordo baby. Guess it's time for some fresh stretch marks around the lips.

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you like them as much as the robustos...  I'll bet it's a different smoke.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Naw. I just can't.
    So many comments to make and none of them appropriate.
     :D 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭

@Peter4jc .. your mugshot there.. reminds me of this character I've been seeing showing on my fb "You might also know" list now and then. Guess I need to befriend you there...

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a few left in a belicoso, I like them.
    A little dirt never hurt
    WaltBasil said:

@Peter4jc .. your mugshot there.. reminds me of this character I've been seeing showing on my fb "You might also know" list now and then. Guess I need to befriend you there...

Might be time for a friendly fiver...
    @Peter4jc I'd be up for a lil F5'er. Let's take this private and work out the deetz, figure out what we want... I'll try to respond this weekend unless I decide at the last minute this afternoon to hook up the travel trailer and head up into the mountains for the weekend. But we'll dance. 

Meanwhile, that box of obsidians arrived and the first one smoked just as well. Now that I've had it in my mouth, I realized I've had it before. In the obsidian sampler box.  That box was every bit the teaser and more than reasonably priced. 
    Sounds good to me!  Long as you know how to count...
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're brave,I don't think anyone around here knows how to count lol
    Non Crux sed lux
    I'm that guy who sends 4. Also, love bringing knives to gunfights. 
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love a good shootout.  Popcorn please