Home General Discussion

Skinny Monsters!!!

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-ships-skinny-monsters/112462?utm_content=buffer0b5f1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

A total of 10,00 samplers will be released.

In addition, Tatuaje will release 400 25-count boxes of each version at the 2016 IPCPR Convention & Trade Show this July. Those boxes are modeled off the Tatuaje Black Label Petite Lancero boxes.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very...
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already preordered
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Already preordered
    +1
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah me too. Heading my way Saturday. I like the idea of 25ct boxes
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1