Home General Discussion

Cigar.com own cigarbid?

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
anyone know if cigar.com owns cigarbid.com?  When shipments arrive from both they are in cigar international bags. 
Reason I ask I bought a box of Liga 9's and 9 out of 24 are all cracked to hell and looks unsmoakable. 

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No they do not!  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Is cigar international a parent company for Both?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CI owns cigarbid 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

NO! CI and Cbid are together, but ccom is its own company.  This has been brought up a bunch of times. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Both companies use the exact same address of 1911 spillman dr.  Dept 26, Bethlehem pa. 18015, so I find it hard to believe they are not the same company. 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are not the same company, but due to the cost of running a warehouse sized humidor, can you imagine them maybe sharing space?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    ^^^^^ this! Two separate companies, if you don't believe me call them!
    MOW badge received.
    Closed. Will call again tomorrow. 
  • HrycajHrycaj Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Why would you ask the forum when you're not willing to hear their answer, repeatedly
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CI, CCOM, & CBID are all owned by the same parent company but are operated as separate entities.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    confused but will stay tuned
    A little dirt never hurt
    Hrycaj said:
    Why would you ask the forum when you're not willing to hear their answer, repeatedly
    Am willing to listen. Why to noobs have to act like this?  Knew their was a reason I left this forum and it is still proving to be the same as it was. Miss some of the old guys on here, not the noobs. 
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Ccom and ci are 2 different companies but owned by a larger entity.  They have the same address/share the same warehouse building but ran as 2 separate companies... Think of cbid is ci's form of Ccom sprint sale if you will..

They may share the same address/building (and possibly same stock) but operate under 2 separate companies...

Just seems to be a weekly question is probably why you got the response you did.
    Thanks. Haven't been on here and asked a question in a long time. But still, no reason for some people to be toolbags, it is just as easy to keep on scrolling. 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We probably need some sort of sticky for this, this question has come up a lot lately. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of questions are asked over and over. Who cares?
    Getting all worked up over it isn't productive.

Post the link to the thread stating so and move on.
     B) 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was explained to me like General Motors owning Buick and Chevrolet.  Same parent company, but they are operated separately.