A little dirt never hurt

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh #uck!
    No no no STOP IT! NO!
    It was just an aside joke. Nooo! 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob has a nice Mohawk. 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think he's a vegetarian either.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take it as a mission to piss at least one person off each day:)
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    I take it as a mission to piss at least one person off each day:)
    Let me be the first to say I find that offensive.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're all a bunch of looser.

Do I get extra points for pissing off more that one person?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:

Possibly,  when you gonna start?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:

Only if you spell it correctly.  You are a loose cannon Erik

Do I get points for that?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in the spirit of this thread.....i went through and disagreed with all y'alls posts here.

am i doing it right?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    America!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Ever notice how every politician that brands themselves as a Ronald- "tear down this wall Mr. Gorbachev" -Reagan-Conservative, wants to build a wall? 

That oughta do it.

Or do I have to pick on somebody in particular?

SCREW THAT!

Now, That should really do it.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh cool! A thread dedicated to my cigar reviews. 
    Thanks 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    I had a similar experience yesterday trying to send a condolence card international first class... the first USPS location I stopped at near work didn't have a self serve kiosk at all.  Shouldn't have bothered with the detour.  Hit the location closer to the house and was able to print the postage and get the card out last night... I did see a prompt going through it where it asked if I wanted to do multiple shipments, but couldn't tell you now where it came up in the sequence of button presses, etc.

Mike, if it's not a bomb, what is it, just "friendly fire"?  Thanks for the heads up.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, after you swipe your card the first time it will ask you if you want to make an additional purchase. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Yakster said:
    I had a similar experience yesterday trying to send a condolence card international first class... the first USPS location I stopped at near work didn't have a self serve kiosk at all.  Shouldn't have bothered with the detour.  Hit the location closer to the house and was able to print the postage and get the card out last night... I did see a prompt going through it where it asked if I wanted to do multiple shipments, but couldn't tell you now where it came up in the sequence of button presses, etc.

Bob, if it's not a bomb, what is it, just "friendly fire"?  Thanks for the heads up.
    I saw a message about the option and it even mentioned a monetary limit but I never came across the actual option. I've seen it before. If I recall correctly, there's a point where it asks if you want to pay now or add more packages before you start payment. 

It's not a bomb because I said so. ;) Let's call it a "Vherf dialogue effect". 
    Where my Liga fans at?

You suck!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That'll do it, DZR!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    @danielzreyes doesn't shoot to kill. He shoots to wound.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like surgery time
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

This cigar was craply made. Crap ton of glue used.

• PastorJayPastorJay Posts: 72 ✭✭
    @Bob_Luken, I'm not fretting. Don't worry about it. You really don't need to send me any.
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm tired of hearing government does not create jobs argument.  That is hogwash, no publicly owned intity creates jobs like government.  Who besides government has at least 5 people writing reports, regulations and such for every 1 person actually completing a task? They come out with a new regulation and that creates many jobs..
    PastorJay said:
    @Bob_Luken, I'm not fretting. Don't worry about it. You really don't need to send me any.
    It's a newbie TRADE! <span>:smiley:</span> You HAVE to take 'em. LOL
  • PastorJayPastorJay Posts: 72 ✭✭
    Yep...
    edited April 2016
    Wrapper cool, binder sure, fillers ok ..... now wtf is this?  A big ol fat leaf in the middle of the fillers. Smells like cinnamon and road flares mixed in Seagrams 7