Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO Someone to Box Split W/ Me

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi Humans,

I love lanceros. I love Viaje. I have a bead on a Viaje White Label Project PL TB No. 7 (this one is 6 x 40)

Anyone wanna split a box? They come in bundles of 25, so not really a box, per se -- but singles are straight out.

These are the experimental blends and will vary stick to stick. If interested, I would do a split with up to four other humans (5 possible in the pool, more details available based on interest).

Send me a PM if interested

More reading on the PL TB No. 7

http://halfwheel.com/review-viaje-white-label-project-pl-tb7/71155

-Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent, always down for a Viaje
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for two more people, PM if interested
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent, I'm interested. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Closed. Group PM coming shortly
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in if you have room and will have me
    @kswildcat PM replied
    Problem with viaje is some hard to find.. uuuuurrrgh
    Shipped, thanks again fellas for participating!
    Glad they arrived safe and sound @Yakster!
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them there Aging Rooms are nice too! 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine today as well, Jay the deal was 5 Viaje, not 5 Viaje plus 2 body guards.  Thank you sir for the box split and other sticks I have not had the Papas Fritas look forward to enjoying it. 
    Glad they made it safe to your door @Devildog1! Bodyguards help keep the riff raff from your doorstep. #rulestoliveby
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks, @jarubla
    Viajes and guardians arrived this morning, very much looking forward to firing one up soon, but first it's the Papas Fritas, it's been on my short list.
    Glad they pass muster @silvermouse

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016

DONE

Sent