Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Can't count to one...

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
In light of the current pass, @Stubble @Patrickbrick and myself worked out a little trade one one stick each that would be passed down the line...

Steve drops me the stick before the pass even arrives, with 4 awesome bodyguards to boot. Now Patrick is going to have to pay for it...

Thank you Steve! The couple of these that I have had Ive very much enjoyed. The others I have been looking forward to!
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patience is a virtue of which Steve is not bestowed... groovy looking brass knuckle band. Enjoy Wayne. Show Patrick no mercy.  o:)
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NICE!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you enjoy those three sticks!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done there Steve!  I am waiting on something that I just ordered today, once that comes in your end will fly.  Three ways are fun!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phrasing!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love forum math!!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's Patrick's contribution to the "three way" trade.  Knockout in round two...time to toss in the towel.  Thanks Patrick!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch.. nice 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm, great selection
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter