silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
@Bigshizza9505513360266117063506 
@peter4jc 9505513360266117063513 

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff!
    They deserve it. ROFL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really, Peter?  5 or 6 minutes of that?  Sorry, Dude, I love a good punch line but I don't have that kind of patience.....  o:)

Now, if it were Giada or someone like that...... 

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Really, Peter?  5 or 6 minutes of that?  Sorry, Dude, I love a good punch line but I don't have that kind of patience.....  o:)

Now, if it were Giada or someone like that...... 

I'm guessing he was trying to post the first one at the bottom of the page. Starting at :09 seconds. https://youtu.be/guv5LUT1AFw
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CharlieHeis you are correct, sir!

...still need to figure out how to get the video to show instead of a lame link.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    @CharlieHeis you are correct, sir!

...still need to figure out how to get the video to show instead of a lame link.
    Ah, so. Understood. I've personally never had any luck or success dealing with Bing. I now avoid it entirely....  :D
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    heh, you bribe the postman? I sent it to the addy on your Excellent Cup web site but just turned the radar on and the missile I sent your way has been deflected, sorry; I'll get it to you yet (if the post office can find me, lol):
    "
    • Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 10:13 am on April 29, 2016 in MILWAUKEE, WI 53216. It is being returned if appropriate information is available."

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Begining to think USPS is being run by monkeys.
    Seems like an awful lot of packages are being bounced the wrong way.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    No, No man.
    heh, you bribe the postman? I sent it to the addy on your Excellent Cup web site but just turned the radar on and the missile I sent your way has been deflected, sorry; I'll get it to you yet (if the post office can find me, lol):
    "
    • Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 10:13 am on April 29, 2016 in MILWAUKEE, WI 53216. It is being returned if appropriate information is available."

That's weird...  I wonder if it was sent requiring a signature, but even at that they usually would bring it by the following day before giving up and returning it.  Hopefully returning it means it's going back to my post office, and not all the way back to you.  Do you think maybe there was a typo on the shipping address?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    could have been misaddressed, senior moment, we'll see....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good to see these guys get hit. 

The. Nooballiance and Mr. Silvermouse both post dc's in this GD area. Hmmmmm......

:-)