Home Ratings & Reviews

Angels anvil 2016

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
I really enjoyed this smoke today...the first third was hay,chocolate and earth at a med body. I really like the size and shape of it and the burn took a touch up but nothing major just my ocd kicked in. Second third turned much richer almost as if you had a slight bit of chocolate syrup and a hint of earth...it really reminds me at this point of a padron 45 maduro but sweeter. By the way the padron is one of my favorite cigars and well for all it is at that point is take the angels anvil! By the final third a bit more spice comes through...it has been present but extremely smooth. The spice mixed with a greater sweetness seem to go hand in hand and I'm really just loving this smoke!! This smoke is one of the rare smokes that I will nub. There is no harshness or bitterness at the end. Honestly by the second half I was already thinking about getting a ton more and I think I will! If your a sucker for a great maduro that has balance and well richness in flavore I suggest to buy them up but not before I do! I would put this up against some very high dollar smokes and well I'd grab this just for pure enjoyment.
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, they are fantastic
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like I need to pause my buying freeze. 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my box on Monday, by Thursday I had to try one.  Loved every second it!  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did you get it?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha just ordered another box!! 
    Money can't buy taste
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Charles they are worth every penny plus more! I suggest buy buy buy
    Money can't buy taste
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did you get it?
    Where do you guys find this stuff?
    I've never even heard of it. 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the third year they have come out, different blend each time.  All have great in my opinion.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lee.mcglynn it reminds as well of a Padron, nice and chocolatey . I really like the box pressed version of this series.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found some and tried to order them but this particular web site doesn't use a secure connection and I won't put my cc info on an unsecured form.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found some and tried to order them but this particular web site doesn't use a secure connection and I won't put my cc info on an unsecured form.
    That is why I buy prepaid visa cards from Wahlgreens to order stuff online.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.